Over-The-Glass Smoke Lens, Frosted Gray Frame Visitor Specs Safety Glasses - BH3133
The Bullhead Safety Over-The-Glass-2 is a dielectric lightweight, economical option that is designed to accommodate an RX glass. Perfect for people needing safety glasses that already wear prescription glasses.
Frame: Frosted Gray
Technology: All Bullhead Safety® Eyewear is made from 100% virgin materials. This style features lenses and frames constructed with the highest quality polycarbonate.
- Economy, nonconductive option with enlarged lens designed to accommodate a wide variety of prescription glasses
- Dielectric/nonconductive construction
- Ideal visitor spec to be worn by workers and visitors who normally wear RX glasses while entering safety glass regulated areas
- Lightweight frameless design
- Fits glasses up to 149 mm in width and 50 mm in height
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 high impact standards
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Click on an icon for more products and information:
- General Purpose
- Oil and Gas
- Road Work
|Industry||Demolition, Forestry, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Road Work, Construction, General Purpose, Mining, Utilities|
|ANSI Z87+ Rated||Yes|
|End of Tips Width||81 mm|
|Frame Color||Frosted Gray|
|Frame Width||134 mm|
|Style||Fits Over Glasses|
|Temple Length||145 mm|
|Spinzam Image Container|